Create your own legal documents with our generators!
Creating legal documents used to be an expensive and time-consuming affair, but no more: with our legal document generators you can create legal documents yourself. In at most 20 minutes you are taken through a series of questions, usually with multiple-choice answers, that enable our software to elect the legal clauses most relevant to you. After online payment you receive your document right away.
Our legal document generators let you assemble your own tailor-made contracts. We ask easy-to-understand questions that focus on relevant legal aspects. You’ll be given options that make business sense, so that you know your document will reflect your business. After online payment you immediately receive your document in RTF format, allowing further editing as you desire in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice or other tools. And of course we are available for any questions you may have.
Currently we offer the following generators:
- Domain name sale contracts – selling a domain name? Agree on price, transfer and other obligations in a domain name contract. €45.
- End-user License Agreement (EULA) – for licensing software to end users, set terms on usage, payment, liability and other legal aspects. €45.
- EULA for apps – selling apps requires terms and conditions, including for in-app purchases. €45.
- Non-disclosure agreements (NDA) – need to keep a secret? Conclude a confidentality agreement with your business partner. €45.
- Online shop terms and conditions – for all e-commerce transactions, both business-to-business and business-to-consumer. €45.
- Processor’s agreement – when outsourcing personal data processing, EU companies are required to conclude a processor’s agreement with their counterparts. €65.
- SaaS reselling agreement – have a software service you’d like to have resold by others? Set terms, conditions and your fee & payment in a reselling agreement. €99.
As our way of saying thanks, using the discount code CREATEDOCS will get you a 10% discount on all purchases.